Yeah, so apparently HAARP can basically be blamed for everything ever; at least for the Earthquake that only affected Japan. Although I'm loathe to actually go through and read this (it promises to be full of contradictions and poorly-reasoned accusations), I'll go ahead and do it anyways.
This article, if you could call it that, blames Japan's earthquake (please bear with me and ignore the fact that earthquakes aren't exactly weather conditions) on HAARP's terrifying weather control abilities. The writer claims that they have done extensive research- multiple times, in fact, do they make this claim. The evidence they cite is...
Clouds. Yeah, I wish I was kidding too. The article's writer also claims that the HAARP array can fire off "over 1 billion watts of energy!", which, as everyone knows, can cause earthquakes in far-off places (even with the frequency wavelength HAARP boasts, moving a tectonic plate involved also moving an awful lot of landmass and weight, and when it comes down to it, 1 billion volts doesn't get that far- especially when you consider dispersion into the entire Earth's mantle, which is a lot of what really causes plate drift). This writer says that this massive energy output is what causes freaky looking clouds- heaven forbid considering anything like how clouds can get pretty freaky looking on their own.
To be fair, though, it could also have been HAARP in a cooperative effort to raze Japan's cities, along with Godzilla and Susano-o god of storms. That's probably it.
Ian, everyone knows that Godzilla caused the tsunami. If HAARP had the power to cause tsunamis than I am very positive that would have been leeked in wikileeks. Additionally it is not really possible that you could move anything with just emmiting pure volts.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's kind of the point. I mean, it's a little bit ridiculous how people can make these sorts of claims without backing evidence- it's something that you kind of have to look out for. I mean, people make these claims- that they've researched something extensively, or that they have reputable sources. Despite that, they consistently fail to cite these sources or indicate their research.
DeleteThe lesson in all of this is to always, always, ALWAYS cite sources, or you'll end up looking like this guy.