Germany, as we all know, is where the Naziscame from, so it should come as no surprise that they have teamed up with something so librul as stem cells to figure out something so evil as curing a disease that has killed so manySo because Germany is where Nazis came from, they're evil? seriously, this is what made my jaw drop, that's like saying all Americans are evil because of our bloodied past. Yes, what we did was wrong, but that is in the past. And because Aids had first appeared in the gay community makes it okay for us to allow the deaths of so many people. I just though all the people of this blog would find this article interesting, if not absolutely absurd.peoplegay people.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Ridiculous argument against stem cells
So I was lurking around on the internet when I had found a link to this blog. I couldn't believe what I had read at first because of how ridiculous this post was. Basically what it says is German scientist have found a cure for aids using stem cells. This obviously isn't true or there would've been more news about it, but anyways it says that the scientists are trying to hurt america by saving people (focusing on they gay community) from this deadly disease. Because of course saving thousands of people using stem cells is just pure evil. Then they take the crazy a bit further by saying,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHAH!!!! I love the thought of Nazi's "teaming up" with "something so liberal as Stem Cells" to destroy America via people with AIDS. Because that would be THE most effective way to do it. Ahahahhh!!!
ReplyDeleteI find it somewhat amusing that the author of this article uses uncreditable information that nearly everyone knows; such as the fact that AIDs does not only occur among the gay community, and the fact that SAVING PEOPLE is a great idea that we should strive further to achieve.
ReplyDelete